Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Laura, our Audrey


Laura has won the Utah Valley Magazine Look-A-Like contest! Alicia sent in a filled out a nomination form and left it on the office desk. Laura saw it there and put it in the trash can. Mom saw it and fished it out, put a stamp on it and sent it on its way! She had a photo shoot today at 11:00 with Bryant Livingston (the same person who did Joe and Julianne's wedding!). He took a lot of pictures and it was a ton of fun for me to watch! If you want to see pictures go to www.blphoto.com and click on event galleries, then click on Utah Valley Look-A-Like 2006, her pictures start at the number 9. She won a certificit to The Inn on the Creek for $100. She is so excited to take her wonderful little sister to either dinner or a night stay! This has been fun.

Besides the exciting Audrey.... Laura and I got our Passports in the mail today. We are hoping to go to london over UEA in October. I have just made a really cute skirt and just bought fabric to make another. I will bring both (finished or not) to Oakley to show off. Eric just won 2nd place in a tennis tournament. Ryan and I put on a movie theater on monday night that was a lot of fun. It has been fun writing so, TaTa for now!

kisses
*alicia

2 comments:

  1. Alicia,

    Thanks for the update. I love hearing from you. We miss you guys so much. I think about you all everyday and wish we could play.

    Lots of Love,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is this the picture that the magazine will be use? Much more "look alike" that what I first saw. Although the original photos were good ones.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.