




Here are a few photos for all to enjoy. We loved being with you. Can't wait to see you again!! Congrats on the race Ryan & Congrats to the graduate. Maybe next time I see you we will be picking berries in Watsonville together or touring Alcatrez. I'm looking into it!
Wow. Great pictures Natalie. I love seeing the whole family together, glad I was taking the picture. And the determination on Ryan's face is great. Wish I had been there for Laura's speech and celebration. And finally, you sure do have a cute kid. Look forward to seeing you again sometime soon.
ReplyDelete-C
Awesome. Thanks for the pictures, Natalie. I love it. I love that we all had over a week together.
ReplyDeleteIt makes me feel better just to think of how much I love you all. --julianne
Sorry to push this post down Natalie. After talking to you on the phone I wanted you to see that basket of flowers. Please forgive. :)
ReplyDelete