A Family of Joy
yep that was fun
I was Ryan dad was logged on I did not notice
look at my hair on that last one, actually don't it's long and crazy
These photos are so fun CLinton. Thanks for posting. I love the four boys in a row. And the two great smiles in the first picture.
Thanks for this post! What a fun day for all, I'm so glad you had the chance to ski together. And I can't believe those skiers, they would out-ski me for sure. Black Diamonds for Ryan?!? Or even Eric for that matter? Way to go guys.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
yep that was fun
ReplyDeleteI was Ryan dad was logged on I did not notice
ReplyDeletelook at my hair on that last one, actually don't it's long and crazy
ReplyDeleteThese photos are so fun CLinton. Thanks for posting. I love the four boys in a row. And the two great smiles in the first picture.
ReplyDeleteThanks for this post! What a fun day for all, I'm so glad you had the chance to ski together. And I can't believe those skiers, they would out-ski me for sure. Black Diamonds for Ryan?!? Or even Eric for that matter? Way to go guys.
ReplyDelete