I think this would be a fun way to laugh, discuss, share, and talk. I'm not sure how everything works, but we should play around with it.
Actually, I think it could be a fun way to feed off of eachother about memories. Especailly memories of Mom. Mom's idea is to not tell Dad about it. When you think of any Mom memory, post it on here. We'll give the collection to Dad for Christmas.
Actually, we should hide it from Mom too and give it to both of them. Perhaps we could collect Dad memories as well.
ReplyDeleteI just set up an account. now I am going to try to put up a picture. Everyone needs to see the microfinance film. A group of MBA women and I are setting an action group, I would love to have everyone involved. This program is really lifting people out of poverty!
ReplyDeletei think this is AWESOME! i agree about not telling dad. mom as well! That picture of WIll is so cute! but, he has never not been cute!
ReplyDelete