This is Mom...Can't remember what my name and password are...
Today is Easter. We just had waffles after church and are going to Linda's for the annual Easter dinner and egg hunt. I'm wishing that Clinton, Lisa, Natalie, JJ and especially Will could be here. I'm also wishing you would all come for the FHE egg hunt tomorrow. We are counting days until Natalie comes for her graduation but more than that we are throwing Will an early first bday party and are really excited for that.
Laura spoke in church today and did super. Her topic was bringing Christ more into our lives.
We were all in pink today. Wearing our fun clothes from Lisa and Clinton's wedding. The boys sure like those pink ties!
Dad has been organizing files in the office, working on taxes, and working on his book. We were both really inspried by James McCullough (famous author) as he was a speaker at one of the general sessions in Chicago. He spoke right on Richards themes of the thrill of learning and we need to bring that back into the classroom. Dad couldn't take notes fast enough.
Well as you can tell (as I'm writing an e-mail) I am feeling fabulous. It is so wonderful to feel good!!!
Ryan-- I heard you blocked a goal. Good job.
ReplyDeletei do! you are amazing!~
ReplyDeletewhen is your next game?
ReplyDeletedo you have a game the weekend that we will be in town? April 27-30th. I hope so!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletedid you all hear that Eric scored two goals at his game the other day? he's a really great player. Fast and good passer.
ReplyDeleteThis is Mom...Can't remember what my name and password are...
ReplyDeleteToday is Easter. We just had waffles after church and are going to Linda's for the annual Easter dinner and egg hunt. I'm wishing that Clinton, Lisa, Natalie, JJ and especially Will could be here. I'm also wishing you would all come for the FHE egg hunt tomorrow. We are counting days until Natalie comes for her graduation but more than that we are throwing Will an early first bday party and are really excited for that.
Laura spoke in church today and did super. Her topic was bringing Christ more into our lives.
We were all in pink today. Wearing our fun clothes from Lisa and Clinton's wedding. The boys sure like those pink ties!
Dad has been organizing files in the office, working on taxes, and working on his book. We were both really inspried by James McCullough (famous author) as he was a speaker at one of the general sessions in Chicago. He spoke right on Richards themes of the thrill of learning and we need to bring that back into the classroom. Dad couldn't take notes fast enough.
Well as you can tell (as I'm writing an e-mail) I am feeling fabulous. It is so wonderful to feel good!!!
Happy Easter!
Love, Mom