loved watching you play Bob Cratchit - wish I could see you as Hamlet tonight!
books, books, and more books
love of learning
great example to your family
fabulous friend to your younger brother
not afraid to dance! what a man! I loved watching you ask your Mom and your sisters to dance and also watching you bust some moves that crazy night in Oakley this past January. no fear!
makes good, righteous decisions even when another choice seems easier in the moment
Days of Pokemon and Magic and Yu-Gi-Oh cards
ReplyDeleteLove of elephants
Adventures for smart cookies or Macey's Kong Kones
Learning to mow the lawn
The library and books and reading all the time
Abacus classes and desire to be a mathmatician
Sports... baseball, soccer, basketball... years of Provo Rec. Sports
Charming curly hair, as a baby and even now
Love for piano... lots of natural talent and hard work
Excitement and interest about things each of us are doing each day
loved watching you play Bob Cratchit - wish I could see you as Hamlet tonight!
ReplyDeletebooks, books, and more books
love of learning
great example to your family
fabulous friend to your younger brother
not afraid to dance! what a man! I loved watching you ask your Mom and your sisters to dance and also watching you bust some moves that crazy night in Oakley this past January. no fear!
makes good, righteous decisions even when another choice seems easier in the moment
i love you buddy!!
Joe and I have loved playing tennis with you
ReplyDeleteI love your cd mixed
your slushes with friends
made up games
in your younger years: ketchup and ranch dressing with everything
you look good in braces
so much reading!
I loved reading Harry Potter to you back in the day...
we're all excited for the years of soccer and piano ahead of you... you are great at both
what a great memory you have... all those Hamlet lines!
You're a great younger brother, Eric. I love you.