Joe is working at the MTC as I type this. I love thinking about him working there. His missionaries love him. He gets letters from them all the time. I would have like to have him as a teacher...they're lucky.
I love that Joe will get excited with me about Italian sodas, real Indian curry, planting flowers in the front yard, and other experiments and adventures.
I'm so grateful that Joe has brought music into my life. I'm loving it! Joe turns on music first thing in the morning and each time we come home. He always finds the perfect song. He's get me hooked.
...thanks for everything from "Yellow" to "I Saw the Sign".
Incredibly quick to forgive. I'm a lucky girl...
Stuck in the Goshen quarry one year ago.
I get goosebumps and watery eyes when I think of all time Joe has spent with us at 1675.
USA - Costa Rica qualifying match
My first and only concerts: The Temptations, Jack Johnson, and Sigur Ros
Rides home from school, junior mints, glances across the room in art history, strawberries and backgammon on his porch, BYU and Provo High baseball games. I LOVE all these memories.
Jenny Boshard and I did a crazy "drive by" Joe's work one night. Joe saw us, so I hid under the back seat of her van. (this is a sort of confession - I don't know if I've ever told any of you about this - I take that back, I remember crying to mom about it) I confessed to Joe the next day. He claims that he knew I was in the back seat.
We're had an amazing first few months - Hawaii, Houston, Madagascar, Paris
So much patience! (a few year's worth!) thanks for waiting Joe.
Perhaps because we're living in g&g's house, I sometimes get this little "fast forward" image in my head of as an old pair. I'm so excited for life together!
Days of snapple and Pez
ReplyDeleteDeseret Industries
Peter Pan 2 and dollar movies
Teaching me about music... broadening my selection
I remember Joe coming down to play Pig on our basketball hoop... I always liked Joe
Longboarding... watching Joe longboard down Oak Lane
Joe's teal scooter... I gave him a lecture about wearing a helmet...
Global Pursuit
The hospital cafeteria
Going to get snow cones in the Food 4 Less parking lot
Teaching me about the joys of Smart Cookie
Caring and being interested in the goings on of a silly seventeen year old
Taking care of Julianne... I was so happy they were getting married. I couldn't imagine anyone better for her. I still can't.
Flaming pumpkins
Couch rides down Elm
Early balding and mullets
Enjoying foreign films together
Birds and bird-watching
Everyone loves Joe...
a good photographer, you have caught a lot of great moments
ReplyDeletean excellent husband for Julianne - I love watching the way you take care of her and she takes care of you - how blessed you are to have each other
always shows interest in other people's lives and interests, great at conversing and learning from others
love for music
all those ties!!!!
we are so lucky to have you in the family - have a wonderful yesterday! :)
Joe is working at the MTC as I type this. I love thinking about him working there. His missionaries love him. He gets letters from them all the time. I would have like to have him as a teacher...they're lucky.
ReplyDeleteI love that Joe will get excited with me about Italian sodas, real Indian curry, planting flowers in the front yard, and other experiments and adventures.
I'm so grateful that Joe has brought music into my life. I'm loving it! Joe turns on music first thing in the morning and each time we come home. He always finds the perfect song. He's get me hooked.
...thanks for everything from "Yellow" to "I Saw the Sign".
Incredibly quick to forgive. I'm a lucky girl...
Stuck in the Goshen quarry one year ago.
I get goosebumps and watery eyes when I think of all time Joe has spent with us at 1675.
USA - Costa Rica qualifying match
My first and only concerts: The Temptations, Jack Johnson, and Sigur Ros
Rides home from school, junior mints, glances across the room in art history, strawberries and backgammon on his porch, BYU and Provo High baseball games. I LOVE all these memories.
Jenny Boshard and I did a crazy "drive by" Joe's work one night. Joe saw us, so I hid under the back seat of her van. (this is a sort of confession - I don't know if I've ever told any of you about this - I take that back, I remember crying to mom about it) I confessed to Joe the next day. He claims that he knew I was in the back seat.
We're had an amazing first few months - Hawaii, Houston, Madagascar, Paris
So much patience! (a few year's worth!) thanks for waiting Joe.
Perhaps because we're living in g&g's house, I sometimes get this little "fast forward" image in my head of as an old pair. I'm so excited for life together!