Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A New Old Bathroom

I have been wanting to do something new and cheery at Grandma's house for a while now. And besides, Alicia and I needed an adventure, so we headed to the fabric store to find some fun fabric for bathroom curtains...we made a quick stop to measure the window...and we never left the house. We discovered these fun drapes in "Nan's room" next door! A half an hour later we had created a brand new bathroom...and boy was it fun!

















Notice the little IKEA candles, my favorite picture of Joe on the wall (which looks sort of like this), homemade soaps from Joe's sister, and green fringe (discovered in Grandma's basement craft stash). Personally, I think Grandma would love this.

1 comment:

  1. I saw the bathroom live today. I'm impressed at your decorating skills. You took a very pink bathroom and made it liveable. Actually, you made it more than liveable. It's rather wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.