


The past two weeks Will has been speaking in sentences: "Mom, what are you doing?", "I had a good sleep with my blankies.", "Go to nursery class, now?" , "Play marbles with Eric right now?", "Mater, Sally, Lightening McQueen take a nap too." , "Put blankies in Owen's bed"
And this past week during his playgroup, he had the following response when he heard one of his little friends "fake" crying in the other room, "No crying James. Be happy. Don't cry 'bout it." I can hear myself in so many of his phrases, it is quite frightening. JJ and I are constantly smiling at each other as his language is developing so rapidly - it's so fun to have more insight into what is passing through his mind.
I'm posting a picture of our piano - which we love!! The best Valentine's Day gift of my life, don't think it'll ever be topped! And pictures from the beach over the past two weeks, first one is from the tide pools at Half Moon Bay and the second one is from Manressa Beach near Santa Cruz - we actually ran into a lot of the Richard & Nan Hunter family there yesterday! It was a gorgeous day.
He is old. I can't wait to see him again. We love to hear stories about Will's adventures. His personality seems to come out more and more as we talk to him on the phone. What a kid.
ReplyDeleteAnd that kid has a brother now too. Congratulations. We are beyond excited. Welcome to the family little Owen.