Monday, July 09, 2007

New Web Contributor: "Learning Thrills"

Today while checking out the blog I noticed we have a new contributor: "Learning Thrills". I am anxious for this new identity to reveal him or herself with a post to the blog.

In addition, I would like to share some photos from our fabulous adventures in the Bay Area and Yosemite. I know Joe has the best photos from the trip, but these will have to do for now.



the sleeping arrangements. cozy, huh?


Will's two best friends


At the SF Giants game, thanks Dad! And thanks too for the train ride up to the city.


On the way home from the Giants game and an afternoon in Union Square


The crew at Yosemite.

1 comment:

  1. What fun memories. I´ve been talking about this trip so much that the girls we´re with here in Cocha know about almost everything we did. Thanks for the great adventure, Dad. I´m so glad we did it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.