Sunday, April 06, 2008

Brighton

Eric,Clinton,Dad and me (Ryan) went to Brighton ski resort it was so much fun my favorite run was my-o-my or Hawkeye I had lots of fun

4 comments:

  1. That sounds awesome! I hope you guys took some pictures. You can teach Dad how to post photos on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad it worked for you all to go skiing. Your sunburn was the best Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. get clinton to dad did not take pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah it was lots of fun, like Ryan said, Clinton has all the pictures on his camera so you should get him to put them on, also there's a video of Ryan and I skiing and I did pretty bad, but for my pride I'm going to say I only biffed on that run 3 times and it was pretty hard so yeah...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.