Wednesday, May 30, 2007

On the Provo End

Can you believe that Laura and Joe had never been to Provo River Falls. What a special family spot for us...gorgeous!

Look how beautiful East Lawn is on Memorial Day! We were stunned...and loved it.

Dad put together that beautiful basket of flowers... it was amazing with huge, fragrant peonies and roses from the garden.

Actually I just decided that you better see a close up photo. (We don't know who brought the mums. So nice.)

2 comments:

  1. Lisa says: I wish I could have gone to the falls with you - now I'm the only one who hasn't gone! It looked like so much fun. I'll have to make Clinton take me next time we're in Utah.

    The cemetery and flowers were beautiful. I'm sure Annette loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post! I have been wanting to see those beautiful flowers. Those roses are amazing - good work Dad! We love you all and can't wait to get out to Utah again.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.