First, I am so sorry about pulling your pants down in the front yard at Los Feliz. However, I am sure that there was no lady across the street watching (you made that part up to make the story better!)
Barbies and playing school.
It's been fun to see your sewing the last few years. You are so good! Your make-it-with-wool suit is so cool. Joe, Alicia, and I were there when you won. We were ecstatic and practically jumped out of our seats.
I have always been jealous of your dancing talent. You are amazing.
You looked so gorgeous at the fashion show thing the other night. You are so poised and classy! I loved it.
I can't believe how much you are involved in this year. PHS is lucky to have you. You do such a great job at it all.
I love cooking with you. I can't wait to learn from your catering geniusness.
Remember when Dad took you to get your hair butched? I suppose that's when your short hair began.
You are a great story teller and a fantastic writer.
Thanks for letting me do all those updoes and french braiding in your hair! You were so patient.
I love your fashion sense. You taught me that you can wear anything as long as you stand confidently.
It is still weird to me that you spent that summer at Camp Rising Sun. What a neat experience! I loved seeing you there in your element, but I was so sad to leave you.
It's so fun that you love your new job so much. Good work.
I love you lots, Laura. I am so glad that Joe and I are still in Provo and that you've been the best of friends. Happy Happy Birthday. (18 is old!)
First, I am so sorry about pulling your pants down in the front yard at Los Feliz. However, I am sure that there was no lady across the street watching (you made that part up to make the story better!)
ReplyDeleteBarbies and playing school.
It's been fun to see your sewing the last few years. You are so good! Your make-it-with-wool suit is so cool. Joe, Alicia, and I were there when you won. We were ecstatic and practically jumped out of our seats.
I have always been jealous of your dancing talent. You are amazing.
You looked so gorgeous at the fashion show thing the other night. You are so poised and classy! I loved it.
I can't believe how much you are involved in this year. PHS is lucky to have you. You do such a great job at it all.
I love cooking with you. I can't wait to learn from your catering geniusness.
Remember when Dad took you to get your hair butched? I suppose that's when your short hair began.
You are a great story teller and a fantastic writer.
Thanks for letting me do all those updoes and french braiding in your hair! You were so patient.
I love your fashion sense. You taught me that you can wear anything as long as you stand confidently.
It is still weird to me that you spent that summer at Camp Rising Sun. What a neat experience! I loved seeing you there in your element, but I was so sad to leave you.
It's so fun that you love your new job so much. Good work.
I love you lots, Laura. I am so glad that Joe and I are still in Provo and that you've been the best of friends. Happy Happy Birthday. (18 is old!)
Happy Birthday
ReplyDeletepaper dolls
Mary Engelbrieght
must reads
school
makeovers
late night movies
potatoes
wicked and all of our other music stages
waking me up in the morning :)
those wasatch days
provo and timpview
cards
london! memories yet to come
thats all for now
Laura always has a new cute haircut, even if it does look like a boy's
ReplyDeleteGetting "lost" backpacking in the mountains above Alpine, at least I thought it was an adventure
Always a new story to tell
Beautiful piano planning - perhaps the best in the family
Laura Gardenier - her childhood idol
Three Sheffield cousins, all with in a year. I still remember seeing them stacked together as babies on the couch at Grandmas
Talents! Wow! Sewing, dancing, music, leadership, brains, beauty, the list goes on