Friday, September 08, 2006

Lisa...

Lisa had a birthday as well... I'm afraid we're falling behind.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Lisa!!

    my very first memory of Lisa was watching Clinton excitedly text message and call Lisa during our Palmyra trip last summer

    her love for education and the challenge of teaching inner-city students

    kayaking down Provo River

    love how she and Clinton enjoy adventures - mountain biking, Dominican Republic, Glacier

    taking tennis lessons and Spanish just to learn and have fun

    fun phone calls & online chatting

    her love and care for her family (Weavers & Sheffields)

    We're so happy that you're part of the Sheffield crew!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lisa makes everyone feel so happy everytime you're around her.

    i remember being very excited the first time i met lisa. and liking her alot!

    having fun in texas.

    welcome to our family. happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no question - we all loved you as soon as we met you.

    Our first late night chat at Thanksgiving time. I have a feeling there are many more to come.

    I loved that you guys wanted to stay in Provo for a while this summer. Thanks for being with us - and for all your help.

    Park City shopping spree

    I love that you can keep teasing and debating with Clinton long after I give in to his intimidation and debate skills

    You were so nice about Joe and I getting married 3 weeks (oh wait, was it 2?!) before you. I know it was crazy...

    I just told Alicia yesterday, "It's so fun that we have a sister-in-law" We're lucky it's you.

    Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember meeting you for the first time at the airport. Clinton was proud to bring you to our house and have us meet you... and rightly so. You're amazing and we've loved you ever since.

    I can only imagine what an amazing teacher you must be. It is so neat that you spend your days making a difference in the lives of your students.

    Our late night Target excursion.

    And late night conversations.

    Catching the bouquet at Julianne's wedding... what luck. How exciting.

    Seeing Houston and your "element" so to speak. Loving your Texas pride.

    I love watching you and Clinton go on your adventures... what a good sport. Four inch spiders!

    Watching you taking care of your Dad as I'm sure you did with your Mom... admiring your love, care, and devotion.

    Your interest in what is going on in my life. I love your willingness to listen and give advice.

    Thanks for being my favorite sister-in-law... I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.